I shared my thought process with you on coming up with the donut bouquet on my last post here and I had so much fun creating the first donut bouquet that I have another one for you. As I was sharing my idea of my first donut bouquet with my friend she suggested I use a pumpkin. I loved the idea and here is what I came up with……
Quick and Easy Donut Bouquet
Black card stock
pumpkin face hole punch – I tried to link to the punches in a store but it looks like they are discontinued, I found some on Ebay though if you’re interested
- Place skewer into pumpkin and donuts on top of skewers.
- Using your pencil draw a bat wing shape. Cut out the shape and using that as a pattern trace two for each donut.
- Place Glue Dot on back of wings and put half of the tooth pick on top of glue dot
- Stick the half you didn’t put on glue dot into donut hole.
- Take punch and cut out jack o lantern face from vinyl
- Place jack o lantern face onto pumpkin